Monday, February 2, 2009

What a slow month.

It is hard to believe that I have not posted in over a month. I wish I could say that things were sooo busy here that I did not have the time. However the truth is that not much happened. Beau still has a job which I am thankful for each and every day. He is now Tech lead which gets him off of the phones. That makes him a happier person.

Grace is busy planning her birthday. She will be six soon and now has her first loose tooth. She hit a big mile stone in school. She can now count to 100. I am hoping to be able to upload the video tonight. She is such a character.

Clara is improving on her speech. She is attempting to try to say words and is improving on her sign language. The only down side is that if you don't know what she is signing, she gets mad at you.

As far as myself. I am enjoying each day and trying to be a good person. I have to admit Life gets stressful at times but in perspective, LIFE IS GOOD.

No comments: