Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Court

In just under a week Beau and I will have our first court appointment. Next Monday we will find out if the judge will allow the parental termination to happen. It is something that we have planned since Beau and I were married. I just cannot believe that it is here. We have no idea what will happen or if it will contested. I have to admit that I am nervous. We were told that they have not had good luck with terminations for the judge that we were assigned. If you could, Please keep us in your prayers.

If all goes well, we could be four weeks from having Grace adopted and then we can have her sealed to us. The feelings I have had not having her sealed could be put to rest and my family will be complete.

1 comment:

rachel said...

OH GOOD LUCK with this you guys!! Let us know what happens.

BTW, I'm so glad you changed your feeds so I can be alerted when you post something new. Thank you!!!!