Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am so very thankful for the blessings in my life. This year, I had the opportunity to cook dinner for my family and my brother and sister. The meal was great and I really enjoyed spending time together. This year I feel like I have so much to be thankful for. We have survived two hospital visits, countless xrays and MRIs, and everyone is doing well. I cannot ask for more.

On Friday, I was up with all the Black Friday shoppers trying to snag the early morning deals. It was lots of fun. I was able to talk Kelli into coming with me. Later that day, we were lucky enough to have my husband's parents come and visit from Oregon. It was wonderful to spend time and enjoy their company. Clara had no problem warming up to them,which was a surprise considering that she typically does not like to be with other people. I think some part of her knew they were Grandma and Grandpa. Grace loved having them close and managed to keep Grandpa busy with lots of games she had planned. We had a wonderful visit and we really miss them now that they are back home. We sure love and miss you.

No comments: