As far as things that are going on here. Beau has surgery in just over a week and a half. He is having his tonsils out along with a soft palette scrap, uvula trim and his tongue microwaved. Sounds like a lot hunh? I cannot imagine what it will be like around here without him talking. He will be in ICU overnight thanks to his apnea. Please keep him in your prayers.
I have started to take time out and develop my talents. I have learned how to make a diaper cake and I am getting ready to teach a few things for Super Saturday (Which happens to be held two days after Beau's surgery). I will post more pictures as it gets closer.
The last good exciting news is that my sister is coming with my Nephew. I cannot wait. It will be wonderful to see how the girls will be around Him.
This was my first attempt at a Diaper Cake for a Baby Shower. I cannot wait to try to make another one. Tons of FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment