Life has been exciting and super busy for the girls. Grace is loving school and Loves to learn. Looking at her I cannot believe how mature she has gotten. I volunteer at her school once a week and I am so proud of how she acts and how she makes an effort to be kind to others and to do what her teacher wants. She has started to read short books and loves to come home and practice what she has learned at school.
We had our first dance recently recently. I can remember going to this dance when Kelli was younger and I look forward to going for the next ten or more years. It was so much fun to watch the little kids spin and twirl to the music. The Kindergarten class I think had the most fun. The started doing a fast ring around the rosie and would spin until the whole group fell down.
With Halloween just around the corner, we were able to take a trip to a local pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkins. Clara was so excited to be able to go with her sister.
Clara is doing great. We are only three weeks away from starting nursery. She is a very active and adventurous girl.She loves going for walks and wants to be involved in everything that her sister is doing. I am still amazed at the love and connection that they have for each other. She is such a sweetheart always giving out kisses and hugs whenever she wants to. She still is not talking a lot but I'm sure sometime down the road I will be missing the days when she was not talking. She is still a total momma's girl.
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world, Shannon! I am so glad you're here. I look forward to keeping up on your family's goings on now.
Looks like everyone is well and girls are growing.
How did Beau's surgery go??
My love to all...
I am so happy you have a blog. The girls are so big, I can't believe it. Hope you are all well. Love ya!!!
Post a Comment