
GIRL! A Very Healthy little GIRL!
It was an amazing experience that brought a tear to my eye. She was adorable. She gave us some great shots of her hands and feet. She was bent in the oddest position. She had her feet above her head and kept taking her hands and pulling her toes down to tickle her head. She is very mellow and just was kinda handing out. I am so excited to have her in our lives.
When I got home to tell Clara, I asked her if it was a girl or boy. She said it was a girl. It is amazing how much the little kids know. They knew their siblings in the premortal life and it is amazing the connections that they have.
I took a balloon to school to let Grace know what the baby was. She is soo excited to have another sister. Now comes that hard part, finding the right name..
No comments:
Post a Comment