Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catch up

I thought I would take a few minutes to catch up on all that it happening here. It seems like the time is just moving so fast.

Beau has been busy with work. We are thankful that he is employed. We have started to look around for houses. I have been showing Beau the area and we will see what it out there. Right now I love the area I am in and love Grace's School.

Grace has been busy with School. It seems like an endless party at her school. For the past few weeks, I have been there two or three days a week for one event or another. I have lots of pictures I just need to sit down and download them. Grace has started to read and has enjoyed the books that have been sent home. I challenged her that if she reads 14 books by the end of the year I will get there a book that she really wants.

Next weekend,May 2nd, we will have Grace sealed to us. I am so excited to have this done. I find it funny that when Beau and I were sealed together, I was pregnant with Clara. This time when we are sealed with Grace, I am pregnant again. We are excited to have family coming in town to share this time with us.

Clara is getting big. I am amazed that she is almost two. She has such a sweet spirit. She keeps everyone on their toes and always keeps me laughing.

I have been feeling actually pretty good. So far, this pregnancy has been easier than my last one. I have energy now and I am not throwing up each day. I am excited to find out in a about a month what this little one will be. The girls have their guesses about the baby's sex. We will see if they are right.

My mom took my grandma in to help care for her after her last hospitalization.( She has dementia.) It has been so rewarding to be around her and to have her in my girls life. Clara has really taken it upon herself to make sure that Gigi has all that she needs. It is amazing the compassion for others that the young spirits just have. I wish that was something that everyone kept as they got older. I have enjoyed being around her.

I hope to get better at Blogging. Please take care...

1 comment:

rachel said...

I love this "catch up" post. Miss you Shannon. You are such a neat girl. Congrats on the sealing!! How wonderful that will be for you guys.