Beau is home and we are trying to take care of him. He is unable to sleep due to apnea and swelling. The pain meds only work for about an hour. I am getting better at understanding grunts and answering to knocking when Beau is trying to get my attention. I have realized how much I enjoy talking to my husband and how much he helps me. Well, I should go and take care of the girls.
4 comments:
Good luck, take time for you, and get lots of R & R while he recovers, you and the girls need rest too. Hope he is able to start sleeping soon and has a quick recovery. Hang in there, you amaze me with what a strong person you are Shannon. Love ya!!!!
I'm so glad he's home and all is well. Keep that boy healthy.
Thanks for all the updates.
Wow- hope Beau is doing ok. He was a total lifesaver in helping us after Sean was in the hospital. Best wishes!
Hey there - we are thinking about all of you and praying that Beau heals quickly. Looking forward to seeing you and the girls. Shannon - can you find any time at all to just be you? Not Mommy or spouse or caregiver - Please keep healthy! Love, Mom Blanchard
Post a Comment