I feel like I am way behind when it comes to blogging but after a great enrichment I have decided that it is better late than never. I will start by letting you know what everyone is up to.
Clars- At 15 months now, Clars is a busy girl. She loves music and to climb on everything. She is very aware of everything that is going on and loves just to be around her big sister. She has a very strong will and a very sweet side. She loves to shower me with kisses and hugs.
Gracie- I cannot believe that Gracie is starting Kindergarten in 13 days. She is so excited to be going to school but insists that she will still be my little girl. (She also told me I would not be old until she was 15) With the help of a tutor, her speech has improved. I cannot believe how big she is.
Beau- He is working a lot and keeping busy. We have just started the adoption proceedings and hopefully by the end of the year it will be completed. I will keep you posted.
and me, well, I have kidney stones again. I have a screaming baby and will post more later.
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment